Notice of Arrangement of 2022 National Day2022-09-30
What kind of paper is used for temporary tattoos?2022-10-03
Glossy photo paper, also known as photosensitive printing paper, photographic paper and printing paper, is a material used to develop photos in the traditional printing industry. Photo paper is the material of choice for inkjet design renderings.
As we all kown, most people choose glossy photo paper to print and preserve their beautiful memories, so how do you protect glossy photo paper, today YESION photo paper factory will tell you some skills to preserve your favorite moment.
Why photo paper needs to be stored carefully?
Because its production process determines that we have to save it carefully.
1. The basis of the paper base is a fiber paper base that meets a top quality standard. The base of the photo paper for printer must be white in color, uniform in texture, and not easily deformed. Paper bases have different thickness standards.
2. Barium oxide layer. A thin layer of barium oxide is added on the base of the photo paper for inkjet printers to fill in the small defects of the base of the photo paper and increase the whiteness of the photo paper.
3. For the photo printer paper with resin layer, a polyethylene resin layer is added on the barium oxide layer to prevent chemical liquid from entering the paper base when the photo paper is washed. The photographic paper without polyethylene resin layer is called paper-based photographic paper, and the photographic paper with polyethylene resin layer is called plastic-coated photographic paper.
4. Photosensitive emulsion layer.
5. photo paper surface protective layer.
Regarding the preservation of photo paper, we can divide it into 2 steps, the preservation before printing and the preservation after printing.
How do you protect photo paper before printing?
The inkjet photo paper we bought should be stored in a sealed environment as much as possible, kept dry, and cannot be touched with dirty hands to prevent stains from remaining on the photo paper and causing mildew on the photo paper. At the same time, the paper needs to be kept flat to avoid causing the photo paper Not being able to print will not only make your photo paper unusable, but it will also damage the life of your printer.
How to store photo paper after printing?
1.After you have finished printing, wait until the paper is completely fused with the ink or toner. Apply protective film to photos. Paper photos need to be covered with plastic wrap to protect the photos. After the photo is filmed, it will be in shape, and the paper will be isolated, so that the hand will not directly touch the paper, and the photo will not be wrinkled and dirty.
2.Do not touch the photo with dirty hands. When looking at the photos, wash your hands clean, do not touch the photos with dirty hands, the sweat and oil stains on your hands will turn the photos yellow and black. Even if there is a layer of protective film, it will damage the photo.
3.Keep in a dry location. Paper things are the most afraid of moisture. When photos are not usually viewed, do not put them in a damp place, otherwise the photos will be damp and faded, so put the photos in a dry place.
If you have any other questions about YESION photo paper,please contact us at any time.Want to bulk buy best inkjet photo paper, YESION manufacturer is your most suitable choice.