Holographic sticker vinyl is a type of vinyl material that is commonly used to create stickers with a holographic effect. This type of vinyl has a special reflective layer that creates a prism-like effect, producing a rainbow of colors that change as the angle of the light changes.
1) Surface layer PVC + glue thickness: 0.08-0.09mm;
2) Bottom paper thickness: 0.14mm;
3) Glue: oil glue, no residual glue;
4) Color: 15 colors;
5) Dimensions: 0.305*0.305m, 0.305*50m, 0.61*50m, 1.22*50m.
1) Rich colors, good color fastness, not easy to fade
2) Solvent-based glue, which is relatively sticky, can be removed, does not leave any glue after tearing off, and can be used in the dishwasher, with high glue firmness
3) The engraving is relatively simple, you can engrave 1mm lines, you can engrave small patterns, simple waste discharge, and convenient operation
4) The backing paper is double-coated backing paper, it will not be removed from the lettering plate, it will not be stuck to the lettering pad, and there will be no residue on the lettering plate
5) The backing paper is relatively thick, it is not easy to cut through when engraving pictures, and it is easier to make DIY
6) Good temperature adaptability, -20℃~80℃ can be used, long service life, indoor use for 3-5 years
We can use the iridescent effect of vinyl to create some incredible stickers. We did this by printing different colors on holographic vinyl to see some of the colors that can be created.
1) Engraving machine to engrave the required pattern;
2) Exclude unnecessary parts other than patterns;
3) Cover the positioning film, use a cold laminator or use a scraper to compact the positioning film and the pattern;
4) Turn the engraving sticker with the positioning film over 180°, tear off the engraving sticker base paper, keep the required pattern on the positioning film, and then paste the positioning film base paper on the back of the pattern;
5) Tear off the bottom paper, paste the pattern on the surface of the object, stick the lettering sticker on the surface of the object with the help of a scraper, and then tear off the positioning film.
How to make a colorful effect butterfly on a mug with our holographic adhesive vinyl? Please follow this video.
2. Control the protruding length of the tip of the knife when engraving, try to avoid cutting through the bottom paper, so as to avoid difficulty in discharging waste.
3. When using the scraper, you can stick the front end of the scraper with Velcro (the side of the thorn), so that the air bubbles between the positioning film and the vinyl sticker can be discharged more easily, which is convenient for the next operation.
4. When the vinyl sticker is separated from the backing paper, the backing paper needs to be torn off, not the positioning film.
5. After tearing off the bottom paper, you need to place the bottom paper of the positioning film behind the vinyl stickers to prevent the vinyl stickers from sticking to dust, water, impurities, etc., and reduce the viscosity of the vinyl sticker and the effect after pasting.
6. As the positioning film for transfer, it is recommended to use a high-viscosity positioning film.
Holographic sticker vinyl is popular for a wide range of applications, including creating custom stickers for personal or business use, creating promotional materials, and even for use in crafting and DIY projects. The vinyl is durable, waterproof, and can be easily cut and shaped using a vinyl cutter or craft knife.
Holographic sticker vinyl is a versatile and eye-catching material that can be used to create unique and vibrant stickers and designs. If you are looking for a reliable sticker vinyl supplier, Yesion factory is your best choice. Contact us and get FREE SAMPLE to test.
Recommend 5 Holographic Sticker Vinyl for you