Tattoo paper for inkjet printers is a special type of paper that allows you to create temporary tattoos using your home inkjet printer. This paper is typically made of a thin, transparent film that is coated with a special ink-absorbing layer on one side. When printed on using an inkjet printer, the ink is absorbed by the coating, creating a high-quality, high-resolution image that can be applied to the skin.
Using tattoo paper for inkjet printers is a fun and easy way to create your own custom temporary tattoos for special events or just for fun. Simply print your design onto the tattoo paper, cut it out, apply a little water to the back, and press it onto your skin. The tattoo will typically last for a few days before naturally fading away.
It’s important to note that tattoo paper for inkjet printers is not the same as traditional tattoo ink, and should not be used to create permanent tattoos. Temporary tattoos made with this paper are meant for short-term use only and can be easily removed with soap and water or rubbing alcohol.
Tattoo paper for inkjet printers is a fun and creative way to express yourself without the long-term commitment of a permanent tattoo.
A4 / A3
Opertation and Video
Easy to use
1. Print the image with inkjet printer.
2. Attach B film to A paper.
3. Use a scraper to scrape out the air bubbles.
4. Remove the adhesive film.
5. Attach the image on the skin, wet and press.
6. Slide out the back film.
1. Mirror Printing
2. Make sure the skin is dry and clean before transferring.
3. Press and wet 30~40 seconds when transferring large-format patterns, and then remove the backing film.
4. Avoid friction with clothing or accessories for 30 minutes after transferring.
5. The glue feeling will get weaker and weaker after a few hours.
How to use temporary tattoo printer paper for inkjet printer
The application of Printable Temporary Tattoo Paper for Inkjet Printer is used for DIY tattoos on skin.
The application of tattoo transfer paper for inkjet printer