Glow-in-the-dark tattoo paper for laser printers is a type of special paper that allows you to create temporary tattoos that light up in the dark. These temporary tattoos are created using a laser printer to print designs onto the special paper, which can then be applied to the skin using water.
The glow-in-the-dark effect is created using a special ink that absorbs light during the day and then glows in the dark. This ink is typically made from a mixture of phosphors, which are materials that emit light when they are excited by energy.
To create a glow-in-the-dark temporary tattoo using this paper, you will need to design your tattoo using a graphic design software, print the design onto the paper using a laser printer, and then apply the tattoo to the skin using water. The tattoo will then be visible in the dark and can last for a few days before fading away.
It’s important to note that while glow-in-the-dark tattoo paper is safe to use on the skin, it should not be used on sensitive areas or on broken skin. It’s also a good idea to test a small area of skin before applying the tattoo to ensure that you are not allergic to any of the materials.
A4 / A3
A printable paper thickness
B film thickness
0.2 mm (clear film 0.08 mm+glow in the dark glue 0.06 mm+back film 0.06 mm)
Opertation and Video
Easy to use
1. Print the image with laser printer in mirror mode.
2. Attach B film to A paper.
3. Use a scraper to scrape out the air bubbles.
4. Remove the clear film.
5. Attach the image on the skin, wet and press.
6. Slide out the back film.
1. Mirror Printing
2. The image is recommended to use hollow designs for better effect.
3. Make sure the skin is dry and clean before transferring .
4. Press and wet 30~40 seconds when transferring large-format patterns, and then remove the backing film.
5. Avoid friction with clothing or accessories for 30 minutes after transferring.
6. The glue feeling will get weaker and weaker after a few hours.
How to use Glow In The Dark Temporary Tattoo Paper For Laser Printer
Glow In The Dark Temporary Tattoo Paper For Laser Printer is applied to DIY tattoos on skin.
The application of Glow In The Dark Temporary Tattoo Paper For Laser Printer