Silver color tattoo paper for laser printer is a special type of paper that allows you to create metallic-looking temporary tattoos using your laser printer. It’s a great option for those who want to create a unique and eye-catching temporary tattoo design without the permanency of a real tattoo.
To use silver color tattoo paper, you need to first create your design using a graphic design software or choose one from the many pre-designed templates available online. Next, print your design onto the silver color tattoo paper using a laser printer. Once your design is printed, you can apply it to your skin using water and a little pressure.
The tattoo will typically last for a few days and can be removed easily with soap and water. It’s important to note that silver color tattoo paper for laser printers is not suitable for use on sensitive skin or on areas with hair, as it can cause irritation or damage. It’s also not recommended for use on children or pregnant women.
Silver color tattoo paper for laser printers can be a fun and unique way to create temporary tattoos for special events or occasions.
A4 / A3
A printable paper thickness
B film thickness
0.17 mm (clear film 0.08 mm+silver glue 0.02 mm+back film 0.07 mm)
Opertation and Video
Easy to use
1. Print the image with laser printer in mirror mode.
2. Attach B film to A paper.
3. Use a scraper to scrape out the air bubbles.
4. Remove the clear film.
5. Attach the image on the skin, wet and press.
6. Slide out the back film.
1. Mirror Printing
2. The image is recommended to use hollow designs for better effect.
3. Make sure the skin is dry and clean before transferring .
4. Press and wet 30~40 seconds when transferring large-format patterns, and then remove the backing film.
5. Avoid friction with clothing or accessories for 30 minutes after transferring.
6. The glue feeling will get weaker and weaker after a few hours.
How to use Printable temporary tattoo paper Silver Color for laser printer
The application of Printable temporary tattoo paper Silver Color for laser printer is for DIY tattoos on skin.